2021 HGB Show & Sale Juried Showcase Exhibit Theme – Colorful Colorado
Call for Entries
O beautiful for spacious skies
For amber waves of grain
For purple mountains majesties
Above the fruited plain!
The rich colorful Colorado view from Pike’s Peak was Katharine Lee Bates inspiration for those words.
Applicants to the 2021 HGB Show & Sale Juried Showcase are asked: How does the richly hued beauty of Colorado inspire your fiber art?
Share with us, in your fiber art form, the ways of creative inventiveness and stimulation animated by the intensity and undertones personified by our beautiful and beloved state.
Showcase Submission Timeline
Deadline for paid HGB Membership – September 14, 2021
Deadline for Showcase Submissions – October 1, 2021
Jury fee $20.00 – Maximum two submissions
2021 Juror: Peggy Turchette – Creator of the Pavlova Project
Participation in the HGB Fiber Art Show & Sale is a benefit of membership. Join or renew today!
- Member eligibility – HGB membership dues must be paid and posted by September 14, 2021 • Join or Renew Today!
- Show & Sale – Rules & Regulations – are applicable to Showcase items and participants
- Questions? Please contact email@example.com
2021 HGB Show & Sale Showcase Application Preparation
Please note you will not be able to save your application and revisit it later.
It is recommended you gather the following information before starting the application process:
• Contact information – Name – Email – Phone – PIN – Address
• Prepare digital images
– Images are to be emailed as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Images submitted in .jpg format
– Images recommendation of minimum of 300 dpi and file less than 500kb
– Identify image files with LastName_FirstName_Image#.jpg
• Submission details
– If the piece is a collaboration, provide additional artist information to: email@example.com
– Artist Statement – Describe how the piece relates to the theme of Colorful Colorado
– the artist statement is limited to 250 characters
– Materials and Techniques represented in the piece
– Year made
– Size – width x height x depth