Eco Printing Workshop with Susan Brooks
Handweavers Guild of Boulder
Susan Brooks – Textile Artist • Author • Teacher
September 17-18, 2022
Enjoy two days of learning and working with fellow fiber artists as Susan teaches the basics of transferring plant images onto paper, fabrics, and sketchbooks.
Areas covered in workshop –
• the chemistry of eco-dyeing
• what works and what does not!
• pre and post mordants and dyes
• both pre dyeing papers and using dye pots to transfer colors
• using thickened dyes to transfer images from thermofax screens, stencils, or stamps
Learn more about Susan at https://susanbrookstextileartist.com
Saturday/Sunday – September 17 & 18, 2022
Workshop fee: $140.00
The workshop will take place at Susan’s studio in Louisville.
Maximum 10 attendees.
Cancellation/Refund policy: Workshop fees are payable to HGB and due with registration.
Refunds are made only if another or (wait list) person can fill your space.
If the workshop is cancelled by HGB, you will receive a full refund.
Register online – https://handweaversofboulder.org/event-4800960